Velux Window Styles
If you’re not sure about what VELUX window is right for you, don’t worry our survey specialists and fully trained customer service team can help every step of the way.
Put fresh air at your fingertips with a centre-pivot VELUX roof window. A top-operated roof window is easy to operate – even with furniture beneath. The innovative top control bar allows you to install the window lower than an equivalent bottom-operated window to get an excellent view while standing and when seated.
What Are The Benefits of VELUX Products
See what our specialist say about how your property can benefit from our range of Velux windows
Convenient even with furniture placed underneath roof window
Easy to open and quick to close with the top bar control
Low installation allows for more flexibility and better views
In order to improve the use of a conservatory we’ve created eight clear steps that need to be taken and All Seasons Roof are here to help.
- Savings of up to 90% On Conservatory Heating Bills
- Elimination of Noise Nuisance
- Elimination and/or Reduced Glare
- Eradication of Sun Faded Furniture
- Eliminate Overheating in Summer
- Provision of a Comfortable Ambient Temperature All Year Round
- Eliminate Condensation
- Achieves U-value of 0.15
In our experience, to date, there are four main reasons that inhibit your ability to take advantage of your conservatory all year-round
- It is too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter
- It is too noisy due to environment and weather change
- Condensation and damp due to thermal transfer
- Furniture can be affected by UV rays
- Glare which can create a need for blinds