Customer Cancellation Rights
You have the right to cancel if you wish; within fourteen calendar days. Cancellation should be communicated in writing to The Manager: All Seasons Roof, 4 Trinity, 161 Old Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH1 1JU and should be sent by recorded delivery.
This slip may be used to exercise this right and can be issued in person or sent by post, in which case you should obtain a Certificate of Posting or Recorded Delivery slip. You are advised to take a copy of the cancellation notice before returning it to the company. ALL initial deposit refunds will be made via the method paid with, within 28 days from the date of cancellation. All Seasons Roof reserve the right to change this method. If you have agreed in writing that work will commence before the fourteen day cancellation period expires including a survey, and you subsequently cancel in accordance with your rights, you are advised that reasonable payment may be due for any work carried out, survey performed or materials ordered.
In order to improve the use of a conservatory we’ve created eight clear steps that need to be taken and All Seasons Roof are here to help.
- Savings of up to 90% On Conservatory Heating Bills
- Elimination of Noise Nuisance
- Elimination and/or Reduced Glare
- Eradication of Sun Faded Furniture
- Eliminate Overheating in Summer
- Provision of a Comfortable Ambient Temperature All Year Round
- Eliminate Condensation
- Achieves U-value of 0.15
In our experience, to date, there are four main reasons that inhibit your ability to take advantage of your conservatory all year-round
- It is too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter
- It is too noisy due to environment and weather change
- Condensation and damp due to thermal transfer
- Furniture can be affected by UV rays
- Glare which can create a need for blinds