Peace of mind10 year guarantee
Conservatory InsulationJust £199 Deposit
Insulate your ConservatoryIn just one day
10 year guarantee
Just £199 Deposit
In just one day
Welcome to the Doors FAQ & Resources Section
Covering all the questions you may have about our doors.
We hope that by answering your questions on door security features on the All Season Roof doors and the safety features pertaining to the GRP fire doors that you’ll will be assured of the security of our products.
If you still have unanswered question or if you need more information, contact us today.
How do I get a new key for my Yale lock?
Our doors are equipped with Yale 3 star cylinders. The lock comes with a set of unique keys and a Key Identification Card. This must be kept safe. As you will require it if you want additional keys.
You have one of three options for replacement:
1. Recommended Register your unique key by creating a secure account at www.yalekeysonline.co.uk. You will be guided through the required steps. Make sure that you have your unique Key Identification Card handy as your reference appears on the back of the card.
You can order your keys from this site and they will be delivered direct to your door. You will have to pay for the keys.
2. Recommended Call the telephone number on the front of your key code card and purchase additional keys telephonically.
3. A locksmith can cut the key if you require one urgently. Please make sure that you are provided with real thing with the Yale specification. The Yale Platinum 3 Star Key is patented.
Please note that we at All Seasons Roof cannot provide you with additional keys for your Yale lock. If you require additional keys please immediately proceed to follow our recommendations.
In this way you are certain to receive the patented Yale Platinum 3 Star Key cut exactly to the specification of the cylinders in your All Seasons Roof Door.
How secure are All Seasons Roof’s doors?
Our doors are super secure! All doors are fitted with Yale 3 Star cylinder locks – a trusted brand in the security industry. They are anti-bump, anti-pick, anti-drill, anti-snap and anti-plug extraction,TS007:2014 3 Star accredited and BSI KM559658 accredited and tested to BSEN1303:2005.
Every on of our doors has strong hinges and locking mechanisms, which, with the overall strength and rigidity of the leaf and frame, makes the door fully secure. The superior multi-point lock locks the door firmly in place in at least three positions.
Our uPVC doors are fitted with multi-point locks system that include three steel hook bolts, which are triggered by a sophisticated security feature – a handle that combats levering or tinkering and a Yale 3 Star Cylinder lock.
Are GRP fire doors part of the All Seasons Roof range?
Our range different styles of GRP fire doors. Each comes in a choice of glazed or panelled and you can choose from three colours, white, fir-green or steel-blue. You can choose from a wide selection of door furniture, including handles, peep holes, letter plates and other hardware.
What is the fire rating of an All Seasons Roof fire door?
Choose from a selection of fire tested door furniture. The lever-cast aluminium handles, letter plates, knockers, and peepholes come in a range of finishes that includes white, black, gold or silver. Add a chrome or brass a security chain for an extra secure door.
The door must be fitted with a self-closing device to comply with the Building Regulations Approved Document B.
What happens if I want to purchase an All Seasons Roof door?
- We give you a quote free of charge and with no-obligation – Once you have contacted us we will arrange for one of our expert consultants to come to your home at a time that suits you. It is not possible to give a telephonic quote as we need to see the property and discuss the options and specifications with you.
- We do survey – If you accept the quote we will send an expert to survey your premises and to make measurements to ensure that the doors are made to the right specifications and that they will fit in with the property.
- We manufacture the doors – Your doors will be manufactured in Britain to exacting standards by our master craftsmen.
- We install your doors – Our fine artisans will expertly install the doors. They will leave your home neat and tidy and will cause you little trouble.
- You pay us – Because we want to ensure that you are fully satisfied with the doors, we only take payment once we have finished the installation.
- We guarantee all of our product – We offer generous guarantees on all of our product because we believe in them.
We've been building our reputation for conservatory improvements excellence one customer at a time for 15 years.
Why All Seasons Roof?
Our step-by-step guides make it easy to arrange your conservatory improvements that come with relevant industry accreditations and worthwhile guarantees.
What our customers say
An excellent investment opportunity and a great addition to our conservatory.